Factory Workers (Entry Level, Machine Operators, Line Leaders)
Metropolitan Baking Company has a few immediate openings at our Hamtramck, Michigan facility.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Entry Level General Labor
- Wrapping Machine Operators
- Wrapping Machine Trayers
- Mixer Operators
- Oven Operators
- General Cleanup
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry and stack 25+ lb pans, pallets, and ingredient containers.
- Must be able to work around and with various bakery machinery equipment.
- Must be able to follow written instructions and listen to a supervisor
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a noisy, hot work environment.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Previous manufacturing/baking/sanitation experience is preferred but not required
8579 Lumpkin St, Hamtramck, MI, 48212
Duties and hours may vary depending on need, but you are guaranteed at least 40 hours per week but the work is averaging 50+
$Based on qualifications & experience
March 16, 2018